by Admin / 2,678 Views
by Admin / 224 Views
by Admin / 783 Views
American president Donald Trump has, on his first official day in office, reiterated that he will be coming for what he calls “corrupt African leaders” and it is his “first thing on the list”. Speaking from his official residence , The White House, Donald Trump said he is going to make sure he puts behind bars the president of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe and South African president Jacob Zuma. Also on his list is Swaziland King Mswati III, Omar Al-Bashir, President of Sudan, José Eduardo dos Santos, President of Angola , Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea and Yoweri Museveni President of Uganda.
According to him, “I promised to deal with corrupt leaders and I will make sure within my first month in office, these 7 corrupt and evil men are brought before the International Criminal Court. For example, the guy from South Africa, Jacob, he faced over 700 charges but got convicted of none. That will not happen under my watch” iMZanzi reported.
Last year, the US business icon Donald Trump’s statement was conceived as a notice to Mugabe and Ugandan President, of what their fate will be if he becomes the President of the United States of America. While addressing war veterans in a speech in Washington, Trump warned the other dictators across the globe who want to die in power, that it’s just a matter of time before they face justice for their crimes.
“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda.”
Mugabe responded “Recently that madman that wants to be American President said he’ll arrest some African Presidents including my brother Yoweri and myself and lock us in his imaginary prison should he become American President” “May I state here that Trump will never take us anywhere because we Africans are the strongest and fearless in the universe. I wish everyone to Know that I have nothing to fear and I want to tell the world that Hitler’s descendant (Trump) has taken after him and he is about to do his worst should the people of America make a mistake of electing him” President Mugabe said.
Source : -http://www.hinnews.com/
by Admin / 297 Views
by Admin / 237 Views
Smart phones and mobile internet have changed our lives. They have become an integral part of our lives and we heavily depend on them for our day to day activities. Despite that, mobile data usage on smart phones can be costly at times. Are you sick of the mobile internet fee’s? There are several measures you could take to minimize mobile internet fee’s:
1)Restrict background data
- Background data is all that internet traffic that goes on when you’re not actually using an app: email syncing, feeds updating, weather widgets and so on.
2)Stop Using the Facebook app
- Facebook app is one of the biggest consumers of data, not to mention its high resource use and battery drain.
3)Make use of offline apps, games and services
- Some apps and games require constant internet access to function: this can be simply a security measure or because they constantly need to retrieve data. There are some apps and games that don’t require internet access at all after the initial download.
4) Disable auto-updating apps
- If you have the Play Store set to auto-update apps, even over a data connection, this could be chewing its way through your allowance every month without you even knowing.
5) Identify and limit/remove high consuming apps
- In Settings > Data usage you can get a look at the apps which are consuming the most data both in the foreground and the background.
- You could remove the app, limit how often it syncs or prevent it from downloading attachments, all of which would reduce data consumption.
6) Don’t upload, download or send pictures or videos
- A single minute of high definition footage captured on a modern smart phone can take up as much as 200 MB of data. Single photos can easily exceed 40 MB.
In addition to these recommendations, If your mobile data connection is 3G you need to take some precautions. Here is why? Theoretically data consumption will be the same, except it will take longer time to do a task (loading email or downloading picture) on 2G. 3G makes difference while watching videos on Mobile. If you are using 2G the video quality will be usually 240p or less, however 3G will automatically select high resolutions like 340p or 480p. Which will increase the internet costs.